Monday, December 28, 2009

Nostalgia. . . sort of

This time of year it's natural to get all nostalgic-like and reminisce about the past year. I thought about sharing a 2009 review but then realized that my review would go something like this:

January
Spent the month: (1) Worrying about my job and (2) fretting about how to manage a singles ward Relief Society of close to 200.

February
See January

March
Found out I would be losing my job. Also, see January.

Etc.

In short, 2009 was not my best year. Pretty crummy, actually. And who wants to read a review like that?
So.
Instead of dwelling on the depressing-ness that was 2009, I've decided to just say a few things. First: I'm very grateful for the love and support that I've received from family and friends. Second: 2010 has got to be better than 2009. Right? Right???

1 comment:

Zsuzs said...

2010, my friend, will be fabulous. I think I'll write a book, become famous, roll in lots of dough, will go on a trip to Austrilia with you, we'll be offered jobs there, move there, etc. Whoo, it'll be fun!!!!