A few weeks ago my friend showed me this incredibly funny website. Someone posted random and very funny thoughts about life in general. Because some of them were a bit naughty, I won't share the actual website with you. However, because I am so incredibly generous, I will share with you some of my favorite tidbits:
- I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
- Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
- There is a great need for sarcasm font.
- I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
- The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.
- Was learning cursive really necessary?
- MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
- Whenever I'm Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don't mind if I do!
- Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want to have to restart my collection.
- I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle, then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.
- It really pisses me off when I want to read a story on CNN.com and the link takes me to a video instead of text.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment