Monday, June 23, 2008

Check these out!

I was growing rather tired of my old frames, so last week I bought a new pair and I picked them up on Saturday. As most of you are aware, I have never been much for making decisions (what an understatement). It took me way too long to pick them out, and the poor employee at the optometrists' office had to put up with a whole lot of "what about this frame? Do you like this style, or was the last one better?". Anyway, it is kind of fun to get new frames. Wahoo!

3 comments:

Zsuzs said...

I totally love 'em!!!! It was worth all the time, patience, and nerves of the optometrist you destroyed. :-)

j cubed said...

You look awesome! Very nice choice.

Cherie said...

Nice frames! Like them very much.... Also like the blog - you and I share many likes! This American Life - a fav of mine. Hope you're happy!